Pro bono

With so many Republican sex scandals lately, who can keep track of all of them? I recently found a website called republicansexoffenders.com where somebody has been trying to keep a list. I like the idea, but his web design really needed help. The title banner especially was so bad that it hurt my eyes. I was in the right semi-bored frame of mind to consider making a new graphic as an anonymous favor. A quick Google image search found the perfect picture:

...so of course I had to go with it. I made the new title banner graphic and sent it unsolicited. He was quite pleased and put it up right away. Check it out.

Update: Joe.My.God. posted a link to the site, and included my graphic.

1 comment:

glass said...

Perfect image indeed.

I want to not cringe whenever I hear the word Republican or see a W sticker, but it's hard.